The ECOC Exhibition is the key meeting place for everyone in the fibre optic communication technology industry, attracting over 6,500 decision makers from across the industry. Use our interactive floorplan and Exhibitor A-Z list for the most up to date list of exhibitors already booked for 2019.
In 2019 the event travels to Dublin on the East Coast of Ireland. The event runs from 23rd to 25th September 2019 and will be held at the RDS Venue, located close to Dublin City Centre.
More about our 2019 host city
Dublin is a city full of culture, history and entertainment and will provide some beautiful backdrops during your visit at ECOC 2019, including the iconic Ha’penny Bridge, which provides a beautiful viewpoint of Dublin.
Visit the Guinness Brewery or simply stroll down the famous Grafton Street. Filled with shops and musicians, it’s a great place to immerse yourself in the culture and atmosphere of the city. St Stephens Park is situated just next to Grafton Street to discover hidden lakes and scented gardens, the perfect spot to experience the contrast of both sides of Dublin and enjoy the beautiful Irish surroundings.
Join us at ECOC Exhibition 2019 in Dublin to…
- Listen to some of the world’s top names in the telecoms market as they share their knowledge and present on the latest industry hot topics in the extremely popular Market Focus theatre.
- Network with a whole host of new suppliers all under one roof, and take advantage of the opportunity to question, compare suppliers from around the globe and build new business relationships.
- Watch exciting live fibre to the ‘x’ demonstrations and meet specialist suppliers in the FTTx Centre, one of the most popular feature areas of the exhibition.
- Learn new skills and tackle key techniques including modern fusion splicing and passive optical network testing in a series of short course training sessions. Led by CTTS, these hands-on, practical sessions will take place in the Training Zone located within the exhibition.
- Do business with over 300 specialist suppliers exhibiting at the ECOC Exhibition 2019, showcasing their latest product developments, services and solutions, the exhibition is the place to get the information you need.
- Meet with colleagues and peers from across the fibre optic community in the exhibition coffee area.
More than just an exhibition
ECOC Exhibition is far more than just an exhibition. Over the years we have developed a series of sessions and free-to-attend features that are designed to enhance your ECOC experience.
Covering everything from datacentres, photonics integrations and digital silicon photonics to fibre access, service and content provide optical transmission, Market Focus showcases the very latest news and developments from leading organisations within the fibre optics community.
A mixture of practical, hands-on sessions and expert advice, the Training Zone gives you the chance to cover some of the key techniques of fibre optic testing and fusion splicing. Find out more.
The FTTx Centre brings together the very latest fibre to the ‘x’ in eleven dedicated zones each focusing on a specific area of fibre, showcasing a range of products in specially-designed feature area within the exhibition hall. Find out more.
Highlights from 2018
Find out what you missed at the event in 2018 with our highlights, videos and photo coverage. You can also read our daily show reports and see what’s happening in the industry.