Our dedicated marketing team can help you promote your presence at ECOC Exhibition with a number of different marketing opportunities, all free of charge
- Download a range of ECOC Exhibition logos and web banners for use across your website and emails
- Request a branded visitor html email invitation customised with your logo, stand number and personalised registration link to send out to your customers
- Opportunity to share your product or company news in the monthly visitor newsletter
- Update your company profile on the ECOC Exhibition directory
- Tag @ecoc_exhibition or #ecocexhibition in your social media posts and we will re-share them
Download the ECOC Exhibition 2020 Logo
View and download the ECOC 2020 logo in a range of formats to add to your emails or website to promote your presence at the show
Download ECOC 2020 web banners
Web banners in a range of sizes for use on your website. We can customise these with your stand number on request.
Request a personalised visitor invitation email
We can provide free of charge personalised html invitations for you to send to your clients, inviting them to register for the event.
With your company logo, stand number and personalised booking link this is a great way to let your customers know you are participating in ECOC Exhibition 2020.
Share your press releases
A number of press will be in attendance at ECOC Exhibition 2020. Download the latest list here.
Social Sharing Onsite
ECOC Exhibition have marketing and press teams who will be constantly monitoring the #ECOCExhibition hashtag and @ECOC_Exhibition tags on Twitter.
We will be actively looking for exciting content to retweet.
Want us to share your content via our social media channels? Do you have a new product that you want to promote? Or an interesting blog or piece of news? We can help you!
Just tag us on Twitter using @ECOC_Exhibition and #ECOCExhibition and we can pick up what you are promoting and share it with our audience on twitter, facebook, linkedin and instagram.