Our dedicated marketing team can help you promote your presence at ECOC Exhibition with a number of different marketing opportunities, all free of charge
- Download a range of ECOC Exhibition logos and web banners for use across your website and emails
- Request a branded visitor html email invitation customised with your logo, stand number and personalised registration link to send out to your customers
- Opportunity to share your product or company news in the monthly visitor newsletter
- Update your company profile on the ECOC Exhibition directory
- Tag @ecoc_exhibition or #ecocexhibition in your social media posts and we will re-share them
- Distribute your press packs / press releases at the show via the dedicated Press Office at the show
Download the ECOC 2019 Logo
View and download the ECOC 2019 logo in a range of formats to add to your emails or website to promote your presence at the show
Download ECOC 2019 web banners
Web banners in a range of sizes for use on your website. We can customise these with your stand number on request.
Request a personalised visitor invitation email
Once visitor registration is open, in April 2019, we will provide free of charge personalised html invitations for you to send to your clients, inviting them to register for the event.
With your company logo, stand number and personalised booking link this is a great way to let your customers know you are exhibiting at ECOC 2019.
Update your company profile
The Exhibitor A-Z Directory is one of the most visited pages of the website, used all year round it is the only online directory for the optical communications community – take a few minutes to log into your account and check your free company profile is up to date or enhance your profile by upgrading to a highlighted entry (contact email@example.com for more details).
Social Sharing Onsite
ECOC Exhibition have marketing and press teams both onsite and based back at our Head Office, who will be constantly monitoring the #ECOCExhibition hashtag and @ECOC_Exhibition tags on Twitter.
We will be actively looking for exciting content to retweet.
Tell us about your events
We will be on the lookout for any exciting events, social activities or live demonstrations you have planned for your stand throughout ECOC 2019.
Make sure you submit your events to the social media team.
Want us to share your content via our social media channels? Do you have a new product that you want to promote? Or an interesting blog or piece of news? We can help you!
Just tag us on Twitter using @ECOC_Exhibition and #ECOCExhibition and we can pick up what you are promoting and share it with our audience on twitter, facebook, linkedin and instagram.