Official shell scheme contractor
Shell scheme booths include a fascia board (name board) & stand number per open side, walls, Grey carpet, 1 x 500w (2 amp) electrical outlet only & 3 spotlights on a track. One electrical outlet per booth irrelevant of the size of the stand.
Additional electrics can be ordered via the official Electrical contractor Bill Moule & Sons CLICK HERE to order
Please refer to the Electrical section at the bottom of this page for additional information.
Aluminium structure with white melamine panels. Each panel is 2500mm high x centre 1000mm to centre of each pole, visual size of panels 2400mm high x 954mm wide.
Direct fixing using double sided sticky tape/pads or Velcro is not permitted.
Fixing by staple or pinning into the wall panels is strictly forbidden. The cost to clean or replace damaged panels will be passed onto the exhibitor. Heavier exhibits maybe supported with a proper fixation system available as an optional extra but nothing may be screwed, nailed or pinned, stapled or glued to the face of the panels.
Wonder Tape can be ordered through the miscellaneous section on the Alter Expo Webshop or onsite at the event.
AT THE END OF THE SHOW YOU MUST REMOVE ALL TAPE, VELCRO ETC FROM YOUR SHELL SCHEME WALLS. IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS OR DAMAGE THE PANELS IN ANY WAY YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THIS.
Stand Dividing Walls
Shell Scheme upgrade
Alter expo offers an upgrade for the basic shell scheme. This stand model accommodates a unique graphic backdrop. Your graphics cover the entire booth and are safely housed within matrix frames. CLICK HERE to view
Shell Scheme exhibitors will receive a fascia name on every open side per booth. A CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR NAMEBOARD ALTERATIONS ONSITE. If you require a logo please contact Alter Expo for a quotation. Please note that there will be a charge for this service.
Exhibitors wishing to lay their own carpet should contact their stand contractor or the official carpet contractor.
Exhibitors will be charged dilapidation and cleaning costs if any carpet, tape or residue is left in the hall. The official carpet contractor will only remove the carpet they have laid. They will not remove carpet from different contractors or exhibiting stands.
Island Sites – open on all sides with no walling Stands that are open to gangways on all sides
All multiple stands will have dividing walls removed. However, front uprights and ceiling structures will remain. A full range of accessories for shell scheme stands is available from the shell scheme contractor.
Shell Scheme Extras
A range of accessories for shell scheme stands is available to hire from the official shell scheme contractor Alter Expo. No alteration to the exterior of a shell scheme stand construction and fascia will be permitted but the exhibitor has freedom of design for the interior providing that it is contained within the shell scheme supplied and does not project on to the aisles or on to another stand. Shell scheme walls are contained with the site allocated thereby reducing the effective dimensions by 30mm in length and depth of the wall on part island sites.
SHELL SCHEME ENHANCEMENT
Mulini & ECOC Partnership has regularly supplied over 60 clients with turnkey solutions since 2011.
Mulini is at the forefront of modular booth manufacturing and have designed a range of additional shell scheme options for exhibitors of ECOC 2022. Every stand option you choose can accommodate a unique graphic backdrop.
Your graphics cover the entire booth and are safely housed within the aluminium frames or on other kind of displays and hardware.
Stand variations are available for hire for the duration of the exhibition or to be purchased by the exhibitor for future use.
Mulini also provides a comprehensive range of accessories for rental such as:
1) LED flat screen TV
2) Counters and furniture
3) Branded storage and conference rooms
4) Raised floor including carpet (choice of colour available)
As your stress free exhibition partner we always cover the extra mile by supplying you with free stand designs services
1) By managing your stand with the venue
2) Checking your artwork
3) Manufacturing the hardware
4) Printing your graphics
5) Pre building your stand in our warehouse before the exhibition
6) Taking care of all the logistics
7) Installing & dismantling your stand globally
8) Storing in our warehouse or shipping back to your address
All services are covered within our Turnkey solution.
For further information, telephone Mathy on +44 (0) 1406 371 319 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Tripping Problems
Sometimes we encounter electrical tripping problems before show open time which is caused by exhibitors having too many electrical items on one circuit. This causes issues for other exhibitors on the block;
To prevent this from happening we advise you to:
- Switch on your machinery one by one leaving a 10 second gap in between.
- Order the correct amount of power for your stand, if necessary, consult Bill Moule & Sons about the equipment you are bringing.
- Any stand that has not ordered the correct and adequate power for their equipment, we the organisers reserve the right to increase the power at the exhibiting companies cost.
Illuminated Display Cases
If you require power during breakdown to decommission any machines please contact Bill Moule & Sons Ltd by the deadline date written on the order form.
Waste Disposal & Waste Management
- fitting-up material of any kind, such as partition walls, flooring, carpet, large packing crates, pallets, wooden material and its by-products;
- products, semi-finished products and process waste from the demonstration of machinery operating in stands, apart from the quantities and typology included in the stand cleaning service.
- promotional material such as brochures, leaflets etc
- all waste that can be classified as special waste, dangerous and non-dangerous (the abandonment of toxic/harmful waste, causing damages to people and environment, constitutes a crime punished by law).