Limitation for Sharing Companies
9sqm – 0 sharing companies
For security reasons Contractor badges will need to be applied for via the link. These will be sent out once verification has been completed. Contractor badges must be worn during build up and breakdown for all contractors/exhibitors.
NB: Exhibitor Badges can be used to access the halls on Sunday
Exhibitor Badges & Data Capture
To order your badges and data capture you must be log into your account on the ECOC Website to gain access. Under the section My Account you will find Exhibitor Badges and Scanners
Badges for onsite staff at the event are unlimited.
Registration Open Times
Official Contractor Logo
Accommodation For Exhibitors
CLICK HERE to view and book book your accommodation online.
For assistance with group or individual bookings, please contact
ECOC are working with the Glasgow Convention Bureau for 2023.
Your hotel reservations are officially part of ECOC
The hotels rates have been individually negotiated for ECOC and are exclusive to ECOC participants
Your hotel reservations, privacy and personal data are completely secure
Please note: The Glasgow Convention Bureau are the only official housing company associated with “ECOC 2023”. While other hotel resellers may contact you to offer accommodation for your trip, they are not endorsed by, or affiliated with the event and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences.
Smoking/Alcohol & Drugs
Hardwire Connection and WIFI Connection
There will be free WIFI access available in the exhibition hall but please note this will only be suitable for browsing the internet and is not suitable for downloading or streaming. We advise you order a hardwired connection if you need continuous access to the internet, this will affect the free network service we are providing.
The network name will be: ECOC2023
The password: ECOC2023
If you are showing Demonstrations or making presentations you will need to order a hard wired internet connection for your stands as we cannot guarantee the speed or access to the wireless network. Hard wired connections can be ordered through the venue:
Private WIFI Network
It is strictly prohibited to create your own Private WIFI Network with a router. This will interfere with the free service to the network that we the organisers are providing.
Any network that us the Organisers or the Exhibition venue have not been notified of will be closed down as any private networks can be located within the hall.
Stand Catering & General Catering
Please note that it is not possible to bring your own catering into the SEC including water, wine, coffee machines etc.
Photography and Videotaping
- Twenty-four hour security will be provided throughout the tenancy. However, the organiser expressly decline responsibility for any loss or damage which may befall the person or property of the exhibitor. The exhibitor must take responsibility for the security of all items in their stand and personnel items. Show Management & Security personnel will try to guard against theft and damage, but the ultimate burden falls on the exhibitor.
- Although the organisers take every precaution to ensure that every risk is minimised it is recommended that exhibitors take the following action:
- Make sure you arrive prior to the official opening time and do not leave your stand at night before visitors leave the centre.
- Business tools such as laptop computers, recorders, calculators and give away items are the things most often stolen. They should be guarded and stored safely at night.
- Thieves will also take personal items such as purses, mobile phones, suit coats and toolboxes. Do not leave personal items unprotected in your booth.
Please note that the build-up and dismantling days are vulnerable periods. Companies are recommended to never leave their stand unattended and to take all valuable and portable items with them as soon as the exhibition closes.
Please ensure that any incident involving the loss of property is reported promptly to the Organisers Office. Failure to do so could result in refusal by insurance companies to meet your claim.
Lost property can be collected from the organisers office during the event. However, after the event all items will be given to the venue.
Consider covering your exhibit with some sort of cloth at the close of each day. The psychological deterrent makes it more difficult for people to handle merchandise or take photographs of your products. Criminals often look for the easy target first. You can hire your own security guard for your stand at your cost.
We urge all exhibitors to have insurance for all personal items & business equipment (in the event of theft or damage), accident insurance and public Liability to cover visitors to the stand.
Theft from stand
In case of theft the following procedure has to be followed:
1. Lodge a written complaint within 24 hours with the exhibition organisers & the local police to obtain a crime number.
2. Take any steps required by the laws and regulations in force to maintain recourse against third parties.
Fire – Evacuation
If you discover a fire:
- Break the glass on the nearest manual call point, normally located by exit doors
- Advise others in the vicinity to leave the area
Please be aware that when a fire system detection device is activated, the Security team will respond IMMEDIATELY even if you do not hear an audible alarm.
Should it be necessary to evacuate, the following message will be broadcast across the campus.
- “May I have your attention please May I have your attention please
- A fire has been reported in the building
Please leave the building immediately by the nearest exit Do not use the lifts but leave the area by the nearest stairway”
As soon as the instruction to evacuate the venue is heard, you must leave the premises by the nearest available exit. Follow the directions from G4S or SEC team members to your designated assembly point.
Please see assembly points below:
The Exhibitor should take out independent full insurance to cover the cost of any unforeseen cancellation of the Exhibition by the Organisers to the full value of its own schedule of exhibiting costs. This includes but is not limited to communicable diseases and / or pandemics. The Organiser specifically does not offer or include insurance coverage for such potential situations and the Exhibitor is and remains fully liable for its own insurance.
Disabled Facilities at the SEC
The SEC Centre cloakroom used for both exhibitions and conferences is located in the main concourse opposite the newsagent. It is open during events and visitors can deposit items for the duration of the event for a fee of £2 per item, per day. Contactless payment is encouraged whenever possible.
CLICK HERE for parking information