Contractor badges for build up and breakdown for all contractors/exhibitors will need to be downloaded or requested before the event to access the halls. For security reasons these badges must be worn at all times in the hall and will be required our staff to gain access into the hall. NB: Exhibitor Badges can be used to access the halls on Sunday
Exhibitor Badges & Data Capture
Registration for exhibitor badges for your team is now open. Please log into your account to register your staff.
Click here for exhibitor badge registration
Badges for onsite staff at the event in Basal are unlimited.
(You will also be able to select 5 staff for your virtual booth at the virtual catch up and these can be amended at any time. Your virtual badges will allow you access to the onsite and online event).
Registration Open Times
Official Contractor Logo
ACCOMMODATION FOR ECOC EXHIBITORS
Hotel Information & Booking
Please be advised that ECOC has agreed preferential rates for its participants with
For assistance with group or individual bookings, please contact
Online Booking available until
ECOC works with one agent to ensure that:
Your hotel reservations are officially part of ECOC
The hotels rates have been individually negotiated for ECOC and are exclusive to ECOC participants
Your hotel reservations, privacy and personal data are completely secure
Please note: is the only official housing company associated with “ECOC 2022”. While other hotel resellers may contact you to offer accommodation for your trip, they are not endorsed by, or affiliated with the event and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences.
- Twenty-four hour security will be provided throughout the tenancy. However, the organiser expressly decline responsibility for any loss or damage which may befall the person or property of the exhibitor. The exhibitor must take responsibility for the security of all items in their stand and personnel items. Show Management & Security personnel will try to guard against theft and damage, but the ultimate burden falls on the exhibitor.
- Although the organisers take every precaution to ensure that every risk is minimised it is recommended that exhibitors take the following action:
- Make sure you arrive prior to the official opening time and do not leave your stand at night before visitors leave the centre.
- Business tools such as laptop computers, recorders, calculators and give away items are the things most often stolen. They should be guarded and stored safely at night.
- Thieves will also take personal items such as purses, mobile phones, suit coats and toolboxes. Do not leave personal items unprotected in your booth.
- Alternatively items can be removed from the building. Pass out authorisation can be obtained from the organisers office.
- Please note that the build-up and dismantling days are vulnerable periods. Companies are recommended to never leave their stand unattended and to take all valuable and portable items with them as soon as the exhibition closes.
- Please ensure that any incident involving the loss of property is reported promptly to the Organisers Office. Failure to do so could result in refusal by insurance companies to meet your claim.
- Lost property can be collected from the organisers office during the event. However, after the event all items will be given to the venue.
- Consider covering your exhibit with some sort of cloth at the close of each day. The psychological deterrent makes it more difficult for people to handle merchandise or take photographs of your products. Criminals often look for the easy target first. You can hire your own security guard for your stand at your cost.
We urge all exhibitors to have insurance for all personal items & business equipment (in the event of theft or damage), accident insurance and public Liability to cover visitors to the stand.
Theft from stand
In case of theft the following procedure has to be followed:
1. Lodge a written complaint within 24 hours with the exhibition organisers & the local police to obtain a crime number.
2. Take any steps required by the laws and regulations in force to maintain recourse against third parties.
Hardwire Connection and WIFI Connection
There will be free WIFI access available in the exhibition hall but please note this will only be suitable for browsing the internet and is not suitable for downloading or streaming. We advise you order a hardwired connection if you need continuous access to the internet, this will affect the free network service we are providing.
The network name will be:
If you are showing Demonstrations or making presentations you will need to order a hard wired internet connection for your stands as we cannot guarantee the speed or access to the wireless network. Hard wired connections can be ordered through the Basel Messe
Contact them direct at:
Private WIFI Network
It is strictly prohibited to create your own Private WIFI Network with a router. This will interfere with the free service to the network that we the organisers are providing.
Any network that us the Organisers or the Bordeaux Expo have not been notified of will be closed down as any private networks can be located within the hall.
Stand Catering & General Catering
Please note that it is not possible to bring your own catering into the Bordeaux including water, wine, coffee machines etc.
Photography and Videotaping
Medical Emergencies/ First Aid
Fire Assembly Point
Disabled Facilities at Messe Basal
Smoking/Alcohol & Drugs
Build up & Exhibition period
Animals are not admitted into the Messe Basel.
WARNING TO ECOC EXHIBITORS
The Exhibitor should take out independent full insurance to cover the cost of any unforeseen cancellation of the Exhibition by the Organisers to the full value of its own schedule of exhibiting costs. This includes but is not limited to communicable diseases and / or pandemics. The Organiser specifically does not offer or include insurance coverage for such potential situations and the Exhibitor is and remains fully liable for its own insurance.