Once you have booked your stand, the Exhibitor Manual is your next stop, containing important information to help you plan your exhibition stand, avoid problems and enjoy a smooth and stress-free experience in the run-up to ECOC 2019.
Please make the time to read through and make a note of all relevant deadlines and compulsory forms to be completed.
The Exhibitor Manual is an essential download for all exhibitors and stand-builders and contains order forms, tools and more to help you prepare for ECOC Exhibition 2019:
The manual contains information on:
- Planning your stand and technical stand build regulations
- Ordering furniture, electrics, lighting, internet, AV, catering and much more
- The exhibition timetable – including build-up and breakdown times
- Delivery instructions
- Marketing opportunities – many are free of charge
- Ordering exhibitor and contractor badges
We understand that there is a lot to organise, a lot of dates to remember and forms to complete when organising your stand, but we’ll send monthly reminders with the upcoming deadlines. We also have a list of our recommended suppliers and contractors – from stand builders to catering, from data capture to stand carpets and cleaning.
Exhibitor newsletters will be sent from March 2019, if you are the main contact for your stand and you have not received the last newsletter, please contact us to be added to the distribution list.