Marketing and Promotional Opportunities
When exhibiting at the ECOC Exhibition, there are a number of ways the marketing team can support you in the run up to the event in September, and help ensure you get the necessary exposure and promotion and target a global audience, before, during and after the show, through our complimentary marketing opportunities, including:
- use of ECOC Exhibition logos and web banners across your website and emails,
- updating your company profile on the ECOC Exhibition directory
- use of branded visitor html email invitations customised with your logo, stand number and personalised registration link to send out to your customers,
- sharing your product or company news in the monthly visitor newsletter,
- sharing press releases online via the ECOC Exhibition website,
- distributing your press packs / press releases at the show via the dedicated Press Office at the show.
Find further details about these opportunities below, alternatively download our Marketing Toolkit designed to provide you with everything you need to help promote your presence at ECOC.
Download the Marketing Toolkit
You can now download our complimentary ECOC Exhibition Marketing Toolkit, which contains:
- ECOC 2016 logo in a range of formats to add to your emails or website to promote your presence at the show,
- a range of different sized web banners to add to your website or newsletter,
- instructions on how to contribute content to the Visitor Newsletter
- instructions for updating your company profile
- details about personalised html visitor invitations to send to your customers.
If you are having problems accessing the files, or you need a different file type, please email the Marketing Team.
Update your company profile
The ECOC Exhibition website is used by event attendees to plan their visit and maximise their time at the show. One of the most visited pages is the Exhibitor A-Z Directory, and with thousands of website visitors each month, it is the only online directory for the optical communications community available all year round.
Add or update your company profile information free of charge, by logging into your account at www.ecocexhibition.com, visit the ‘My Profile’ section under ‘My Account’ and scroll to ‘Company Profile’ to add up to 60 words about your company. Remember to select your Market Sectors and click save to upload you profile to the website.
Make your company profile stand out!
We can also provide you with additional exposure by adding your logo, extra wording and up to four product images or videos, as well as moving your profile to the top of the directory page. To find out more about enhancing your profile please contact Liam.Taylor@nexusmediaevents.com (+44 01732752127), alternatively you can book your enhanced profile online via the my profile section. Please note you will need to log in to do this.
Share your news in the ECOC Exhibition Newsletters
The Visitor Newsletter is emailed to all potential and previous ECOC visitors and conference delegates and so it is a great opportunity to promote your company and products before the show in September. (Please note: there is no charge to include your news in this newsletter). Don’t miss out on this free marketing opportunity for your company, submit your news story via email to the Marketing team.
Personalised visitor invitation HTML
Once visitor registration is open, in May 2016, we will be able to provide free of charge personalised html invitations for you to send to your clients, inviting them to register for the event. With your company logo, stand number and personalised booking link this is a great way to let your customers know you are exhibiting at ECOC 2016. More details will be released early next year.
Press Office at ECOC Exhibition 2016
All exhibitors are welcome to supply press packs of their company details and announcements to the office. Please bring minimum of 20 copies to the organiser office on Sunday 18th September or before 0930hrs on Monday 19th September.
If you would like to arrange a press conference and recieve the press list for the event please contact email the Marketing Team.
Sponsorship Opportunities at ECOC Exhibition 2016
- have a number of face to face meetings in a short period of time,
- make new contacts and generate new business leads,
- network with customers and build relationships,
- demonstrate new products or services 'live',
- build brand awareness,
- and benefit from media exposure via our marketing campaigns.
View details of all sponsorship and promotional opportunities available in the ECOC Exhibition Sponsorship brochure.
We understand that you may have specific requirements and if there are additional opportunities you would like to discuss, please contact Liam.Taylor@nexusmediaevents.com.