ECOC 2017 Conference
ECOC is one of the premier international conferences in the field, with an exciting and comprehensive coverage of cutting-edge basic and applied research. Each year, ECOC offers unique insights into leading developments in optical communications and unparalleled networking with over 5 000 of your colleagues from all over the world.
In September 2017 the 43rd edition of ECOC will take place in Gothenburg, Sweden. This event will showcase state of the art results which bridge the gap between basic science and applications.
Call for Papers
The ECOC technical program is divided into 8 areas that cover the full width of component, system and network technologies relating to fiber optic communications. We are also excited about this year's social program that includes a very special reception, dinner and concert. And as usual ECOC is co-located with the ECOC Exhibition - Europe’s largest exhibition in the fibre optic communication technology industry.
Please mark your calendar and be sure to submit your paper before the deadline of April 28, 2017
Topics of 2017
• Fibres, Fibre Devices and Fibre Amplifiers
• Integrated Optoelectronic Devices and Optical Processors
• Digital Techniques for Optical Communication Systems
• Transmission Subsystems and Optical Network Elements
• Datacom and Computercom Hardware
• Point-to-Point Transmission Links
• Core, Metro, and Data Centre Networks
• Access, Local Area and Indoor Networks
Call for Papers
Please visit the website for conference topics, call for papers and submission. www.ecoc2017.org
• Deadline for paper submission: April 28, 2017
• Notification of acceptance: June 16, 2017
• Registration deadline accepted authors: July 13, 2017
• Submission deadline for post deadline papers: September 5, 2017
For more information visit the conference website: http://ecoc2017.org/